You may ask your customers to submit Adobe InDesign CC 2018 files, but some customers may submit a QuarkXPress 2017 file, instead. An InDesign plugin could be just the thing to get the QXP file you received into the INDD format that you use.
Software development company, Markzware, offers file conversion tools and other solutions for page layout file users in creative desktop publishing and print workflows. Markzware’s Q2ID bundle has InDesign CC 2018 plugins that can convert Quark to InDesign files on macOS and Windows systems.
File conversion is often used in desktop publishing (DTP) workflows in which workflow members collaborate on a common file format. Once a Q2ID user starts the file conversion process, Markzware’s quick conversion solution automatically converts the QuarkXPress document, while allowing the user to track the status of the process.
Get your QuarkXPress 2017 files into the Adobe InDesign CC 2018 format, along with images, text and much more, via Markzware’s Q2ID bundle of conversion software.
How to Convert QuarkXPress 2017 to InDesign CC 2018, via Markzware Q2ID:
– Click “Markzware” in the InDesign CC 2018 Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
– Select the QuarkXPress 2017 file to convert and click Open. You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.
– Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
– Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
– Re-save the new InDesign CC 2018 document.
When you get the Q2ID bundle, you’ll find how easy it is to use Markzware’s InDesign plugins for document conversion. Making QuarkXPress document conversions with Q2ID is as simple as clicking a menu item!
– Provides dependable file conversion to access QXP content within a new INDD document.
– Provides a simple method for QuarkXPress to InDesign document conversion.
– Enables organizations to collaborate via compatible files.
– Saves money on costs required by manual and other file conversion methods.
– Eliminates time spent manually re-creating content in Adobe InDesign.
Use “Convert QuarkXPress Document…” menu item in Markzware Q2ID conversion tools to convert QuarkXPress 2017 to InDesign CC 2018.
Q2ID’s Main Features:
1. Convert QuarkXPress® Document… – Clicking on this menu item will bring up an Open File window asking you to locate the QuarkXPress file you would like to convert.
2. Help… – Clicking this will bring up a small window with a few options.
When you select the Help… menu item, a small window appears with:
– the version number of Q2ID you are running.
– link to the Q2ID online manual, which opens your default web browser and takes you to the online Q2ID manual.
– link to the Markzware Tech Support Request Form, which opens your default web browser and takes you to the Markzware Online Technical Support Form.
3. Conversion progress bar – helps you to track the file conversion process.
Stop wasting time rebuilding QuarkXPress data in Adobe InDesign documents! You can convert QuarkXPress files into the Adobe InDesign format, in a quick manner, via Q2ID.
Q2ID supports file conversion for these application versions:
– QuarkXPress 2017
– QuarkXPress 2016
– QuarkXPress 2015
– QuarkXPress 10
– QuarkXPress 9
– QuarkXPress 8
– QuarkXPress 7
– QuarkXPress 6
– QuarkXPress 5
– QuarkXPress 4
– and more
– InDesign CC 2018 Mac & Win
– InDesign CC 2017 Mac & Win
– InDesign CC 2015 Mac & Win
– InDesign CC 2014 Mac & Win
– InDesign CC Mac & Win
– InDesign CS6 Mac & Win
– InDesign CS5.5 Mac & Win
– InDesign CS5 Mac & Win
It is critical to have the right data conversion software for processing QXP document for INDD document production. Q2ID has the ability to change your QuarkXPress document format into the format that your Adobe InDesign CC 2018 workflow needs.
Markzware’s Q2ID can convert QuarkXPress file items to InDesign, including:
– linked text boxes
– page positioning
– text attributes
Markzware’s Q2ID provides InDesign users with a flexible file conversion solution, to benefit design, print, and publishing workflows. Adding Q2ID to optimize the InDesign workflow can pay for itself multiple times.
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription includes plugins for InDesign CC-CC 2018 (Creative Cloud), as well as for CS5-CS6 (Adobe Creative Suite), for Macintosh and Windows platforms. The subscription allows access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term. You can buy the Q2ID Bundle Subscription, via the Q2ID page: https://markzware.com/products/q2id